An unplanned pregnancy can bring about a storm of emotions. At CPC, we provide physical, material, and emotional support to those who might be experiencing an unexpected pregnancy. When engaging with our clients, we understand that everyone has a unique story, fears, and challenges about what lies ahead.
At the CPC, we help to provide peace of mind for expecting parents by assisting them to do what is best for both them and their child.
We make sure our clients are fully aware of all the options available to them and provide medical services such as pregnancy tests and limited ultrasounds. We have resources for families including our earn while you learn program and additional resources for dads.
Here at CPC:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Client pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.